Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nursury Pictures

For the one or two of you who are interested...















If I haven't convinced you yet that Becca has gone crazy with her pregnancy, think about this. She spent hours and hours and hours fixing up the nursury. I mean all you really need is a crib and a few boxes to store clothes in, right? The shadow boxes were hand painted only after hours of agonizing over the perfect arrangements and colors. I believe one or two of them didn't meet the standard and had to be repainted - numerous times.

Becca also hand made the curtains. Later we found some that were very similar at Wal Mart for less than we spent on the fabric. But our curtains have a little space on the end so that they can overlap. Beat that Wal-Mart!


















1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Oh my gosh! Adorable! I never realized you were such a perfectionist, Becca. I can understand though....nothing but the best for your baby. The nursery looks great, it is just missing one thing...a baby! :) I hope she comes soon. Keep me posted! Love ya!

-Kaylynn-