Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update

The baby is due July 13 and we are both excited for our new family member. Everything is going well. Becca is getting nervous, but excited for the big day.

My (Jacob's) birthday is January 13 so July 13 is my half birthday. Happy half birthday to me!

We turned the AC off a couple of days ago because the rain had cooled things down a bit. We forgot to turn it back on last night so in the middle of the night Becca was miserable because she was so hot. I went down and turned on the AC and noticed that the temperature was at 72 degrees. We normally have it set at 73 degrees during the night so it wasn't hotter than normal, but I guess that is just one of those things about pregnant women.

We have not yet decided on a first name. Joseph, my oldest brother, has my Dad's name as his middle name, Jeff has my grandpa's name, I have my great grandpa's name, and Jonothan has my great great grandpa's name. We have decided to follow the same tradition so our first son will will be named ______ Jacob Sharp. We will fill in the blank when we know what to put there.

3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

That's just one week before me. Not much longer now. Take care and keep cool ;)

Becca Sharp said...

Wow, you're pregnant too?!? I'm so bad at keeping up on blogs lately, that I had no clue! congrats! Boy or girl? Good luck to you too!

Stacey said...

72 at night? I am not pregnant and have to have it at 65 :) or I am miserable! So excited for you! It has gone fast, for me at least ;)