Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All Smiles

Okay, I promised a while ago that I'd post some cute smiley pictures of Alexia. She actually started smiling really early, but it took us a while to get her to smile for the camera. When she first started smiling, it was too fast to get a camera and capture it. Then, she started smiling a lot, and would hold it for a few seconds, so we finally got some good shots. It's just taken me ages to post them!



Lexi was really happy one day after a nap, and she just kept smiling and squealing at me. So, I ran and grabbed the camera, thinking the smiling would stop by the time I got back. But, I must have been quick, because here's what was greeting me when I got back.




Here's another great one. Looks like she's almost laughing in this picture. Maybe it's not an actual giggle, but definitely a squeal of delight!



This one has got to be a favorite of mine. I LOVE this one! I have no idea how I got her to smile so big! And don't you just love her chubby-pinchable cheeks? I'm proud to say, she gets them from me. Everyone says how much Alexia looks like her daddy. But, I think I can claim those chubby cheeks!!!


This last one is Jacob's favorite. He took it when we were with my family at a cabin for an overnighter. Don't you just love how mischevious she looks? Like she's giggling at some secret he told her. She definitely loves her daddy!

4 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Oh how cute! I love love love when babies are all smiles. It reminds me that all the long night, tired eyes....... are all worth it!

Julianne said...

I LOVE her! I love her cheeks and her huge smiles! OK, she is so cute. Nice work.

Hannah S said...

I like the last one too!

Aubrey said...

She's so cute!

Congrats on your new baby and on the entry to mommyhood. I read some of your previous posts too... and yes, I found that mommyhood is hard, VERY hard... nobody told me either. Or if they did, I didn't understand.

Anyway, it looks like you are doing a terrific job! Don't stress too much. You know your baby best, aside from God, and don't hesitate to ask for His help.