Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Baby Bumble Bee

I know it's November, but I finally have my Halloween pictures on the computer, so I can finally show everyone the costumes we used! Halloween is Jacob's 2nd favorite holiday, so we had to do something fun. We got creative (mostly Jacob's creative juices) and decided on Alexia and me being a daisy and a bumblebee. Figured it would be a cute theme. Jacob spent a whole afternoon making the ingenious cardboard daisy to fit around my face.

We went to Jake's work trick-or-treat, and here's the photo.

Cute, huh? I have to say we were pretty cute together. People got a kick out of it. Jacob was dressed as Moroni (golden plates and everything!) But, we didn't get a picture of him. Shame on us!!!
















I found Alexia's base of her costume at Walmart, and then dressed it up a bit. Jake and I made wings for the back, and sewed them on. We made the little antennas to put on top, and she was the cutest bumblebee ever! She didn't much like us putting the costume ON her, but once she got it on, I think she realized just how cute she was, and she enjoyed it!!! Now we need a good idea for next year!!!

2 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Super cute bumble bee! What a sweet heart!

Andrew and Andrea Caldwell said...

She is getting cuter and cuter every day!