Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

I have to do two posts today, since I had so much to catch up on, so don't miss the one below this one...

Check out this cute Easter dress that my mom-in-law made. So adorable!!! You can't see the fabric, but it's got little pink and white daisies on it. I love it! Doesn't she look like a little angel?!?







This yellow dress was another one that my mom-in-law gave her, and I thought it was so cute! Doesn't she look great in yellow?





For Easter, since we couldn't really give Alexia any candy yet, or do an easter egg hunt, we ended up giving her a whole bag of 12 empty plastic easter eggs. She's loving them! She sucks on them, and holds them, and pulls them apart, and tries to put them back together! What a great gift for a dollar!!!







Alexia broke her first tooth last week, and she's working on her 2nd! They're the two bottom teeth. Finally, something to show for all of this ornery behavior, and passing out (she passed out again on Sunday). But, her little tooth is just so cute! I love it!!! I wish I had a good picture of them. They're just so tiny, and I can barely even get her to let me look, let alone let a CAMERA look! But, I think you might be able to see the one tooth in this picture.




Okay, you'd have to have REALLY good eyesight to see it...it's tiny. But aren’t those the cutest pinch-able cheeks ever?

4 comments:

janae said...

Woa! I left and you were pregnant, and the first thing I see on your blog is a big, beautiful baby! What happened??! She is precious! :)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I wish I could make dresses like that! Your MIL has talent. Alexia has the cutest grin!

JaNae said...

She looks adorable! I love the dresses. What talent your mother-in-law has! Alexia keeps getting cuter and cuter, if that's possible! :)

Melissa Fisher said...

How so adorable is she!!! I love the top pic the best. Cute bow! I also love the family pic. Looks professional. Just needs a little cropping and then I think you should blow it up and frame it and put it on your wall! AWESOME!
Cute cute family.