Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Slackers!!!

Sorry it's been so long since we've posted! I even have a 9 month update all written out, and ready to post. It has all the fun doctor's office stats from her 9 month check-up, and a fun list of things about Alexia that are going on. But, I haven't gotten on Jacob's computer to get the stupid pictures off the camera yet! And wouldn't it just be AWFUL to post something without a picture? (Like I'm doing now) Heaven forbid...

Now that Alexia is almost TEN months old, I may just wait another week, and we'll post two months at the same time.

Sorry for the slacker-y-ness-icity-whatever.

5 comments:

Julianne said...

Post, even without pictures! C'mon, you can do it.

I just re-looked at those Easter pictures of Baby Lexi. WHAT a DOLL!

Jenny said...

Hello. Yeah life can totally got busy with little ones. Keep posting. I'd love to see more pics!

Melissa Fisher said...

I read it. So I'm commenting. :)
Love you and stuff! Quit slacking... course I can't really say that, cuz my posts are few and far between. You've got me beat!

The Biggs said...

ooooooooh! You don't say 'that' word!

Can't wait for updates, especially bragging about your guys' hard work on the yard! Guess I should think about doing that myself!

janae said...

I'm glad I'm in good company! I just barely got going again last night. :) Life can just get so busy sometimes!