Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Other Photos

I realize that between last year’s Halloween post and now, Alexia has grown quite a bit. From one year old to two years old! So, before I post pictures about her birthday party, I thought I’d post a few extra pictures, just so you can see her growing up!



Lexi loves her bath time. She’d play in there for hours if I’d let her!



Lexi LOVES eating popcorn, especially on her daddy’s lap!













Lexi decided to color black permanent marker on her cheeks the night before Cameron’s blessing. Thank goodness it came off!



Any time Lexi wants to pose for a picture now, she squints her eyes. That’s common, right?



Gotta love that smile!







I sure do love my two little ones!


- Rebecca

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

she is such a doll! What an adorable smile. they are so sweet together.