Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Growing up

Well, our little ones are getting older. Time is passing, and since I see my kids every day, I’m not noticing. But, I realize I haven’t updated this blog in months, and should probably update some pictures. After all, Cameron is going to be 1 this week, and Alexia will be 3 next month. So crazy.

Alexia is such a great big sister. She likes helping her brother do things. She likes feeding him, and loves to give him hugs and kisses morning and night. She LOVES to play with friends, especially her cousins. She really likes to be outside – especially when slides, swings or WATER are involved. She is keeping Jacob and me on our toes for sure. She’s getting past her two-year-old tantrum stage, slowly. She definitely still throws tantrums, and she whines with the best of them, but she’s getting better for sure. She does cute things every day that just make me smile. I love to see the way her little mind works, and watch the wheels spinning in her head, trying to understand the world around her. She is great at singing the ABC’s and Twinkle all the time. And she also loves singing Teach Me To Walk In the Light. She’ll love Primary in January, I’m sure!

Cameron is doing great! He’s not walking just yet, but seems close. He’s been cruising furniture for months! He is very social. He loves people. He is a lot less shy than his sister, and he loves smiling at strangers, and playing peek-a-boo with people. He loves to be tickled and teased. He’s doing well with sleeping through the night finally. It only took about 11 months. But he’s doing great now. Sleeps almost 12 hours at night, and still has two naps. So, I’m counting my blessings.

Here are some of Cameron and Lexi’s cutest pictures of the last few months. I’ll put more of the last four months of pictures, as well as their birthdays after they happen. Thanks everyone for being interested, and for reminding me to update this blog!




















1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh! He really is almost 1? That means Luke is almost 1 too. Crazy! Sure are cute though