Thursday, October 9, 2008

Two Months Old!!!

I can't believe how time flies! It seems like we JUST posted pictures of Alexia's birth and two week picture. Now she's over two months old, and I'm getting bugged by everyone to get updated pictures on here. I've been called to repentance! Hopefully now that we have more of a routine down, I'll be better at putting stuff on here.

We've been trying to catch Alexia in a grin - she smiles all the time. It's just hard to get her holding still and smiling, and it's hard to get her to smile for the camera. But, here are some of the shots we have anyway... (forgive me, I'm new at this blog thing. Jacob usually does it, so this layout may not be too aesthetically pleasing)











Isn't she an angel? Always so cute when she's sleeping...













Of course, she's way cute awake, too!!!








I love these next two -


















I love that look of wonder in the first one, and that mischevious look in the second.

Check out these smile ones. I promise, her smile is way more pronounced in person, but with a camera, this is the best we could do...







And by the way, she LOVES her daddy. Every day when he comes home from work, I bring her down to greet him. (Unless she's in the middle of a feeding or something). Anyway, as soon as he catches her eye, she gets this huge grin on her face, and she's happy and smiley for several minutes. It's adorable. I love these three pictures of Jacob and Lexi...
















Jacob is SUCH a great daddy! For a long time, he knew how to change her diapers better and bathe her better than me! But, I've since caught up, and I think it's a toss up!





Oh, that fateful day when Jacob decided to teach Lexi about bouncing. She loves to stand up. She's always had a rather strong neck - we don't ever have to hold it. And with her strong legs, she likes to stand. To calm her down in the evening, Jacob started jumping her up and down on his knee, and she loved it. Now, she's addicted to the adrenaline or something. It never fails to calm her down, so we end up bouncing quite a bit. And it's a great workout for the arms!!!







This has to be one of my favorite pictures of both of them. I love how Alexia is just mesmerized by her daddy. I'm so glad I have such a wonderful hubby who's involved and loves to play with his daughter. I'm sure it'll get even better as she starts crawling and moving around more. Then, the kid in Jake will come out to play!!!






Okay, gotta post one last one. So cute!!! She used to not like the shoulder hold - but now sometimes it's all I can do to calm her down. Especially when she goes to the doctor's office...but that's another whole story for a different post.

4 comments:

Jacob and Rebecca Sharp said...

Thanks Becca for posting. I think you did a great job.

Amy Peterson said...

Oh- so cute pics! I am glad you updated! She is sooooo cute! It is so fun to start into parenthood! I love it more and more! The best is all the giggles! Just wait!!!

Kaylynn said...

She is so adorable you guys! I can't believe how big she is getting. I need to come see her!!!

Julianne said...

YAYAYAYAY! New pictures, whoohoo! Good job on getting them up yourself. She is a DOLLIE! I think she looks alot like Jacob. She is so cute, I love the picture of her kind of stretching her neck out, dressed in pink -- I think it's like the 3rd or 4th down. She is so sweet.